Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed & finished all my CPL subjects

• lincoln djokovic
  • Topic Author

lincoln djokovic created the topic: Passed & finished all my CPL subjects

I have passed my CFPA with 82% yesterday, and officially finished all 7 CPL subjects in 5 months of self studying.
Thanks bob, your books are really helpful. Overall in CFPA, there were 40 questions in my set, which had 1,2,3, and a question worthing 4 marks.

For those who is going to take this exam, i strongly recommend you to focus more on the ETC/CP and PNR calculations. There were like 5-6 questions in total talking about that, including my 4-mark question. Basically there was one question on each graph, RTFQ all the time, calculate DH instead of using PH in the graph if possible. There were about 10 theory question which was one mark each. Two computer input questions about ETA and ETI in fuel calculation.
To sum up, i would say all seven books from bob are very useful, they teach me from the basic concepts and are easy to understand. I would say the MET one is not very similar to the syllabus of the CASA exam, u need to dig into it deeper by finding your own resources. Otherwise, all other books are strongly recommended for those who newly enter to this industry like me.

Now all i have to do is to smashing the flying hours and building my PIC hours.
thanks bob, cheers and good luck to u all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds