Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CPL Performance flow charts

• SJessett
  • Topic Author

SJessett created the topic: CPL Performance flow charts

Hi Guys,

I have found that there are quite a lot of flow charts involved in the CPL Performance textbook. I recently looked at the PPL/CPL workbook online (will be given in the examination) and it doesn't have any of them. Was wondering how you're supposed to remember all of them. Is there a good strategy to remembering them for the exam?
Thanks,
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nathanjsant

Nathanjsant replied the topic: CPL Performance flow charts

Hi Scott

The flow charts in Bobs performance textbook are absolute gold! Remembering them is an absolute must in my opinion not just remembering them but more importantly what they actually mean so you know exactly which questions they apply to. To remember them complete all the drill excercises over and over until it sticks! From what I remember in my exam I had around 5 questions where I had to use the weight to shift and weight to add/subtract flow charts. As I had practiced these over and over these turned out to be quite easy marks!

Hope this helps you somewhat with you exam prep

Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds