Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

RPL / Failed Exam Knowledge Deficiency Report

• RobAde
  • Topic Author

RobAde created the topic: RPL / Failed Exam Knowledge Deficiency Report

Just failed my RPL exam, I have a few queries without trying to jeopardise the question content

You get a report of the deficiencies and what areas you got wrong, however how does one get clarification on not necessarily the answers to the specific questions but get more info on that topic.

Without trying to go specific on a question for eg it says you put something on the co-pilot seat, what are the requirements for this? I dont see that question or topic anywhere and while I used "common sense" i dont know if I got it right or wrong

therefore is there a way to use the deficiency report to help one ascertain the best answer?

hope this makes senses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: RPL / Failed Exam Knowledge Deficiency Report

I'm afraid the CASA KDR is of little use if you want specific answers to specific questions. The KDR simply gives a reference to the syllabus area that the question came from. However the question you mention concerning cargo on a control seat refers specifically to CAO 20.16.2 para 5.1 and 6.1

• RobAde
  • Topic Author

RobAde replied the topic: RPL / Failed Exam Knowledge Deficiency Report

thanks Bob, that is great.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds